How do I find the time to keep up with my social media presence, my daily life, and support my friends with their work.
First let me explain what I mean by “work”
Social media presence to promote your blog or your business is a full-time job within itself. It’s not as easy as just taking pictures and posting it.
Websites are tons of work. They are high maintenance and time consuming
If you are under the impression that blogging or working through a website Is easy. let me tell you, you are dead wrong.
How I support my friends:
Instagram: I will always like and save the posts. I do my very best to add a comment.
- SUBSCRIBE: I cannot stress this enough! This is one of the most best ways to show your support. It only takes a few seconds!
- I have a large number of friends who blog. If I know there’s a new post and I have a little bit of free time on my hands I will go like and comment on their posts. Sometime I will pin them on Pinterest into a designated board.
Other social presence: No matter what platform you are on there will always be a way to show your friend you support them. How? Twitter with favoring or retweeting, Pinterest with repining, and Facebook with simply sharing liking and/or commenting. On any social media, there will always be a way for you to show your friend you’re there and you are supporting them.
The extra mile: I will give them a quick shout-out on my social media accounts. It can be any if their accounts or their website.
Hey guys, my dear friend has an amazing blog! You should check it out! www.kaysdailyinsight.com
The answer to “how do you find the time?”
I don’t have a designated “work” schedule. I do have a few times you can expect me to be engaging. Ill list them below
- Checking emails (if you’re subscribed to blogs, this is the perfect time)
- Quick online activity
- After I go to my bedroom for the night and I spend a few minutes on my computer or phone
- I always spend an hour on Monday evening going through catching up on everything I may have missed
- Asking them if I’ve missed something
Why is any of this important?
Weather your friend is trying to make money off their work or they strictly use it as a hobby. You being there showing your support and show interest in what they are doing will help tremendously..
There are countless many hidden variables. It is a full time job, and for some it’s a second or third job.
Thank you for reading! I hope you found this helpful. If you have any questions you can leave them in the comments or send me an email!
Be sure to subscribe if you want updates on my new posts! Have a beautiful day!