Skillet Dinner – Cooking with Rob
The first post for this series! While we are starting out, we will focus on giving you simple recipes and as we progress we will get into step-by-step tutorials, videos, and detailed stories as to how each dish came to be. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 qt. tomato juice
- 1 12 oz. package of egg noodles
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Saute the onion, bell pepper, and garlic in the oil of your preference. I like to use olive oil. Cook until the bell peppers are tender. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add the ground beef and cook through. Season again with salt and pepper and add the red pepper flakes and Worcestershire now. If there is excessive grease in the pan, drain it before the next step.
- Add the tomato juice and bring it up to a boil.
- Once it’s boiling, add the sugar and noodles. Lower the heat to medium-low and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the noodles are tender.
- Once finished, top with cheese if desired.
If you make try out this recipe, please share with us by tagging us on social media! We’d love to see how it turns out and how you make it your own!
Facebook: Kay’s Daily Insight
Thank you for reading! Feel free to send us some recipe ideas that you’d like to see! Don’t forget to subscribe!