My friends and I have brought you a treat train! You can read all about my treat and find the recipe here. At the end of my blog I’ll link all their pages and posts for you to check theirs out too!
Today I’m sharing a pistachio cookie recipe. These were a hit at my daughter’s birthday and we’ve adjusted the recipe to make it perfect for us.
I’m a huge fan of almond extract so anywhere we can use it, I’m adding it.
Of course, pistachios are a family favorite. Rob and Jack both love M&M’s and Emma just loves desserts.
The perfect cookie to satisfy everyone!
• 1 cup butter softened
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup light brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
• 3.4 ounces package instant pistachio pudding
• 2 eggs
• 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup green M&MS
• 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix together butter and sugars. *Electric mixer recommended*
3. Add extracts and pudding mix and eggs.
4. Beat for 1 minute or until fully mixed.
5. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
6. Add to sugar mixture slowly while mixing,
7. Stir in chocolate chips, M&Ms, chopped walnuts.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden.
9. Let cool
10. Grab a plate and serve!
I hope you enjoyed this treat! Now you can head over to these blogs and get the recipes for a few others!
Be sure to tag us if you try any of our treats! Don’t forget to subscribe for future updates! We share lot of goodies and would hate for you to miss out!