Easy activity to make with your Cricut machines!
I’ve teamed up with some friends to share some fun kids activities and how we’ve put our own spin on them. You can find the thinks to their activities at the bottom of this post!
For my activity I’ve made a 4-in-1 matching game.
- Color sorting
- Shape matching
- Pattern creating
What you’ll need:
- Cricut machine – Explore or Maker
- Standard Grip Mat
- Felt (7-8 colors)
- Fine Point Blade
- Fine Point Pen
- Laminator Sheets
- Bag (for storage)
- Design – Click Here
How to create:
- Turn on your machine and open your design – click here
- Load your cardstock on your mat
- Insert pen and blade
- Select materials and begin your cut for the “cut and draw” mat
- Remove pen (Now the rest of your cuts will be so for felt so you can continue the next few steps till you’re completed.)
- Lay felt on mat
- Load machine and begin to cut.
- Unload and remove your shapes
- Use scissors to cut extra material off to reuse later
- Place you cardstock sheet in sleeve and sent it through your laminator
How to play:
All the games are pretty self explanatory but there definitely more things you could do with these cutouts!
If you create more if love for you to share them with me!
Thank you so much for reading! If you’d like to see some more activities head to these blogs to see what there shared
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed and found some fun activities to try!
Don’t forget get to subscribe for future updates!