We’re a family that loves games. Any kind of game and we either play it or own it. In this case, I made it!
I’m gonna be sharing a few different ways to make a diy Tic-Tac-Toe game!
This version was made with my Cricut Maker, a printer, and laminator.
Some friends of mine are also sharing some of their own diy games and they’re truly awesome! I’ll link them at the bottom of this post for you to check out!
What you’ll need:
- Cricut Maker
- Tic tac toe design – click here
- 2 felt colors
- Fine point blade
- Light grip mat
- Laminating sheets
- Knife blade
- Paper or cardstock
- Open your design – click here
- Print out your game sheet. It’ll prompt you to cut, you can skip that step. We’re leaving the sheet as is.
- Attach your felt to the light grip mat and load your machine.
- Select your materials and be sure you have the correct blade in your machine.
- Begin to cut.
- Remove the cut outs, you may need your knife blade to assist in case any parts didn’t cut completely.
- Repeat with your second color.
- Place your game sheet in the laminate sleeve and send it through your laminator once it ready.
And now you’re all set! Don’t forget to safely store your knife blade, cover your mat, and turn off your machine!
Save the leftover felt materials! They can serve so many purposes in future projects. I’ll have a blog all about using leftover materials soon! Just be on the lookout for updates!
Head over to these blogs to check it their games!
Thank you so much for reading! Don’t forget to subscribe for all the future fun!