A fun decor items to bring my office space to life! I’ll be walking you through how I made this fun piece and I’ll provide you with a list of everything you’ll need!
Two friends of mine are also sharing some diy decor items so it’ll link them at the bottom of this blog for you to head there next!
So let’s get started on how to make this piece:
What you’ll need:
- Cricut Maker or Explore
- Design file
- Printed card-stock
- Black vinyl
- Transfer sheet
- Standard grip mat
- Fine point blade
- Weeding tools
- Turn on your machine and open your file
- Place your vinyl on your mat and load
- Select your material
- And begin your cut
- Unload and remove from mat
- Remove excess material and weed out the small details.
- Place your transfer sheet over there cutout and scape so it pull off easy
- Place on the center of the glass for your frame
- Scrape well and remove your transfer sheet.
- Cut a piece of your cardstock to the side of the opening. 4×6 if using the frames I linked above
- Place you cardstock cutout in the frame.
- Now your ready to hang!
Super easy and makes for a great addition to any room!
- You could use the Cricut Joy of creating a smaller image
- I listed the size I used to create but you could always change it. Just customize the design and edit the size
- Vinyl can be place on either side of the glass. If placing on the inside be sure to mirror your mat before cutting. (Same as you would when using iron on.
- You could absolutely use a solid sheet of paper or photograph behind the vinyl.
- You may need to do additional scraping as your removing the transfer sheet
Shop this post
Looking for some more ideas? Head over to these pages!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you found some fun decor inspiration!
Don’t forget to subscribe! Im always sharing new crafts and recipes!