I used my Silhouette Mint to create the stamps for this project.
My kids love new creative activities to keep them entertained. This is a great activity for everyone in the house including my husband and I. Super easy and fun to make. Reusable and can easily be repurposed!
What you’ll need:
- Silhouette Mint
- 2 Stamp Kits (I used 30×30 but you can change this)
- Additional 2 stamp kits if you choose do the an alternative set to your traditional X’s and O’s
- 2 Ink
- Tic-Tac-Toe sheet
- Paper or cardstock
- Create your designs on Mint studio
- Run your stamps through your machine to create
- Remove from cartridge
- Grab your base and mount, remove the adhesive cover and attach your stamp
- Apply ink and let sit for 5 minutes untouched
- To remove excess ink stamp 5-10 times till you get a clean stamp image
- Stamp your label and attach it to your stamp lid
- Print your game sheets
- Assign a stamp and begin playing
Yay! You’ve completed a fun version of Tic-Tac-Toe! I can’t wait for you to try it out!
Don’t forget your share your experience with me!
Be sure you subscribe to get future updates!