These are always a crowd pleaser. I’ve requested Rob make these so many times he’s probably sick of them. Lol
Some friends are also sharing some tasty summer recipes with you! I’ll link then at the bottom of this post!
They are just that tasty!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- Cheese of your choice (Our favorite is goat cheese, but this is all preference)
- Buns (Kings Hawaiian rolls sliced in half are a great option here)
- Combine all ingredients (except buns and cheese) in a bowl and mix well. This is easiest to do by hand but can be done with a large spoon if preferred.
- Form into approximately 2-inch patties. You should be able to get about 8 slider-sized patties out of the mix.
- Cook in a skillet over medium-high heat to preferred doneness. I usually cook them for about 4 minutes on the first side and then about 3 minutes after flipping them. Then I turn off the burner, top them with cheese and put a lid on the pan and let them sit for about another 2 minutes or so.
- Toast your buns in butter or oil before adding the meat and then add desired toppings.
Looking for some more recipes?!
Head over to these pages and see what they’re sharing!
Yay! You’ve made it through! I hope you found some tasty recipes to try out! Don’t forget to let us know if the try them.
Don’t forget to subscribe! I’m assays sharing goodies and I’d hate for you to miss anything!