Something sweet and tasty to help you enjoy a nice summer day! You can find a few other drink recipes on my friends blogs too! I’ll link then at the bottom!
Grab a friend or a partner and mix these babies up!
Note: if you’re not big on bourbon use half the amount with a little extra strawberry!
- 2 large fresh strawberries (sliced into quarters)
- 1-ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2-ounces bourbon
- ¾ ounce rich simple syrup (2 parts sugar, 1 part water)
- Unsweetened iced tea, to top
- Mint, strawberries, and blueberries for garnish if desired
- Add the strawberries and lemon juice into a shaker and gently muddle.
- Add the bourbon and simple syrup, add ice, and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice.
- Top with the unsweetened iced tea.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and skewered blueberries and strawberries.
Check it these blogs for some more tasty drinks to try!
Hope you enjoyed! Don’t forget to tag us if you try these! If you try mine this be sure to tag #kayscocktailhour in your post so I can see!
Don’t forget to subscribe for future updates!