Everyone loves a good dip, simple and so tasty! This dip is so tasty you just can’t stop eating!
- 2 bundles of fresh spinach
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 8 slices bacon
- 2.5 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Oil the bottom and sides of a cast iron skillet. (Any skillet really will work here, but cast iron is the best oven-safe option.)
- Chop the bacon into bite size pieces. Cook in a separate pan until crispy. Leave the heat on and remove the bacon from the pan, leaving the bacon fat in the pan. Sauté the spinach in the bacon fat until wilted and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip together the cream cheese, mayo, heavy cream, garlic, onion powder, and black pepper. Whip for about a minute until creamy and fully combined.
- Mix in the spinach, green onion, bacon, and 1.5 cups of the shredded cheese. Pour the mixture into the skillet.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
If you try mine this be sure to tag #cooking_withrob in your post so I can see!
Don’t forget to subscribe for future goodies!