I love simple pieces! I’ll either stand these on my bar or attach them with string and hang them. The possibilities are endless.
What you’ll need
- Cricut Machine
- Printable Vinyl
- Light Grip Mat
- Weeding Tools
- Wood tiles
- Open your design & prepare your machine
- Find your background, in my case the leaves, make sure the fill is set to print
- Choose a font, again make sure it’s set to print
- Layer your font lettering over each background and attach them.
- Size your pattern to fit inside the tiles
- Print on your printable vinyl
- Attach to your mat
- Begin your cutting
- Once complete, carefully remove each cutout and place onto your tile.
- You’re all done! Find a creative way to use these!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed and try out this DIY! Don’t forget to tag me if you do.
See you for my next post! Make sure you subscribe so you get updates on all my new posts!