- 2-4 1-inch thick bone-in pork chops
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Season pork chops generously with coarse salt and fresh ground pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic, and rosemary. Set aside.
- In an oven-safe skillet over high heat, heat olive oil until almost smoking and then add pork chops. Sear until golden, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook another 4 minutes.
- Brush the pork chops generously with the garlic butter mixture and then place the skillet in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- After removing the pan from the oven, let the chops rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
If you try our recipe be sure to tag #cooking_withrob in your post so we can see!
Don’t forget to subscribe! We share recipes regularly!