I placed a large order for these mini canvas stockings with so many ideas of what to do with them! Today I’m sharing one of those ideas with y’all!
What you’ll need:
- Mini Stockings
- Cutting Machine
- EasyPress & Mat
- Iron On Vinyl & Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools & Scissors
- Open your design software and choose the design you want for your names
- Size the names to fit your stockings
- Place your HTV on your mat (shinny side down)
- Mirror your image, load your mat, and start your cutting machine
- Once finished remove and take off the cutting mat
- Weed out the excess vinyl, leaving the name on the transfer backing
- Turn your EasyPress on to it’s recommend setting (I’ll link the heat guide site before)
- Start by using the heated press on your blank stockings
- Now that you’ve preheated the stocking, place your HTV on your stocking how this would like it
- Press your project for it’s recommended time (butcher paper can be placed between the design and you’re press to avoid sticking)
- Depending on the HTV you used you may need to peel while hot or let cool completely. Be sure to check that before you start.
- Once you’ve peeled off the transfer sheet your design is complete.
- You’ll want to wrap yarn around the gift you want to attach the stocking to, after place the loop over the yarn and tie a double bow over it.
- Stuff your stocking as desired.
Really simple and gives your gifts a beautiful/personal touch! Stay tuned for some other ways to use canvas stockings!