If you follow my Instagram you know I’ve been sharing a lot of cookie pictures and decided I should share the recipe for at least one of the many cookies with you!
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 2¼ cups (282g) all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cup (126g) confectioners’ sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- *Optional* 1 cup nuts or candy
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl beat butter, cream cheese and granulated sugar until well combined.
- Add in egg, almond, and vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking powder, and confectioners sugar.
- Mix until well combined and smooth
- This is a good time to add in nuts of or candy if you’d like (optional)
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough and place it into your lined baking sheet. **Quantities vary by your scoop and pan size.
- Bake until they appear slightly stiff on top, approximately 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before removing them from the cookie sheet.
- You can add sprinkles to the top for a decorative touch
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy these cookies! Let me know how you like them!