- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Place the cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth. Add everything except the pecans and mix well to fully combine.
- Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl and gather the mixture into your hands. Form the mixture into a round ball.
- Place the pecans onto a plate and roll the ball in the pecans, lightly pressing them into the ball until the outside is fully coated.
- Cover the ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to allow it to firm up.
There you have it! One easy and equally delicious cheese ball!!
Don’t forget to subscribe for future updates!