Y’all know I keep my recipe posts straight to the recipe so here you go!
This recipe serves 2 so be sure to add or subtract accordingly.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Berries of your choosing
- Whip the cream cheese and powder sugar together
- Mix in the heavy cream and vanilla extract
- Chop berries if needed
- Poor a small amount into your jar to start your bottom layer
- Add a layer of berry and add your cheesecake over it for you next layer.
- Repeat until your jar is full ending with a berry layer
Keep a couple extra berries to throw in as you eat!
A few friends are sharing some recipes with me so head to these blogs to check them out!
Thank you so much for reading and following along! I hope you found a tasty recipe to try out!
Don’t forget to subscribe! I wouldn’t want you to miss our next recipe!