This is a sponsored post for Cricut written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
Cricut has released free images to Design Space and we’ve had a blast checking them out and creating new projects!
I’ve collected 5 super fun creative crafts by some fellow bloggers for you to try out at home! These are just a few of my favorites and I hope you’ll try them out!
Be sure to subscribe to all the bloggers for updates on their next posts and check out their social media pages to get to know them a little better! Of course, if you’d like to see more from me you can check out my other blogs!
You can find my post for this topic here. It is not included in this roundup.Here is the sweet and short list!
1. Hello Creative Family – created a super cute diy ice cream card! Perfect for any occasion plus who doesn’t love Ice cream!
2. The country chic cottage – created an amazing quiet activity that every toddler needs!
3. Ameroonie Designs – Has created one of my all time favorite projects! A Yeti Stuffie
4. The diy mommy – Does it get any more creative and picture perfect than her Crepe Paper Peonies craft?! I think not… I’m obsessed!
5. Some day I’ll Learn – Jack’s favorite. If you know my son you know this is fitting for him. They created a crayon box that everyone will love!
Give these fun projects a try or try out one of the others you find on any of our blogs! I’m sure you’ll find something you can’t wait to create.
Subscribe to stay up to date on new posts and projects! Hope you enjoyed and can’t wait to see your attempts! Don’t forget to share them and tag us!