Sweet simple and to the point! You can easily use a homemade cake mix but for convenience and an easy fix in a time crunch I used a box mix. I’ll share some cake recipes with you all soon!
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 cake mix (flavor can vary)
- 1 egg
- 8oz cream cheese (1 standard package)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat over to 350°
- Grease a 9×13 pan
- Slide your butter into cubes/slices to make mixing easier.
- In a bowl, combine butter and cake mix until a crumble is created.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Press into your pan
- Cut you cream cheese into small cubes to make mixing easier
- In a second mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until smooth
- Spread evenly over the crust
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
- Dust with powered sugar while warm.
- Let cool before cutting/serving.
Thank you so much for reading! Don’t forget to subscribe for future updates!