One of my favorite fall desserts! I hope you enjoy!
6 golden delicious apples, peeled and chopped
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup light brown sugar
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon, – divided
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, sliced into small chunks
& pinch of kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
2. Prepare a 8×8 pan, butter or cooking spray
3. In a mixing bowl, add chopped apples, granulated sugar, 3/4 tsp of the cinnamon and lemon juice.
4. Stir till combined evenly
5. Pour to prepared baking pan.
6. In a second mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, salt, and diced cold butter.
7. Use hands to mix together, you’ll create a small crumble
8. Spread evenly over apples
9. Gentley tap down to even it out.
10. Bake approximately 50 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Serve Warm! (Pairs well with ice cream!)
Don’t forget to subscribe! I share tasty goodies pretty regularly, I’d love for you to try a few!