Today I’m sharing one of my husbands favorite cakes!
LETS GET COOKING
• 1 yellow cake mix
• 1 cup 7up or Sprite
• 1 cup oil
• 3 egg
• 1 box pistachio instant pudding
- 9oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box pistachio instant pudding
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix together all the cake ingredients
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Grease your baking pan and pour the batter into the pan. Be sure to evenly spread it
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Let the cake cool.
- While the cake is cooling mix together the frosting ingredients
- Let cool/set in the fridge for 1 hour
- Once your cake has cooled and your frosting has set, evenly spread the frosting throughout your cake
- Decorate the top of your cake or do it piece by piece after you’ve put a slice on a plate!
Congratulations! You’ve completed your cake!
Looking for some other spring goodies? Check out these ones by some of my favorite mom friends!
If you don’t have a kitchen-aid to do your mixing for you when making the frosting I recommend using a butter knife to break up the cool whip in sections to make mixing easier. Use a whisk you mash and mix well.
Here is a list of all the kitchen items we used
- Baking Pan
- Plastic Mixing Bowl
- Metal mixing bowl, measuring cup, and whisk set
- Measuring cups (pictured)
Well you have made it to the end of this blog! Thank you so much for reading! If you try out this recipe share it with me! Id love to see your finished project!
If you’ve enjoyed reading this be sure to subscribe so you can get updates on my next post! Also don’t forget to follow me on social media!